We've stopped Trapera development for few months and we tried a new functioning with monthly wipes which doesn't worked well.
For this edition, we decided to put all our energy in fixing bugs, balancing the gameplay, adding content, systems, reworking the map, reworking almost everything..
We are working on this edition for almost 2 months and we already did a load.
Our goal is to propose you the best Trapera version that you ever expected.
In February 2023, Trapera will celebrate its 3 years, so it has to be a special one.
Because we did a load of changes, I invite you to read completly the news below to not miss any important information.
Table of ContentsClick to open Table of Contents ↓
Trapera starts on 01 January at 14:00 CET!
All registered accounts & characters before the start will receive 48h of PACC!
Server InformationsExp Stage: Open
6x (Faster skilling for knights till 80 skills)
Red Skull: 5 frags.
Ban: 10 frags.
1 frag expires 8 hours.
Ban lenght: 3 days.
Experience for killing higher level players.
1s exhaust for SSA equip
Cave bot and PVP bots are illegal!
You can use Macros, bots or our Rune Maker for making runes, train mlvl or conjure ammunition.
First ban: 3 days
Second ban: for ever!
Premium Features: Open
Trapera Coins Purchase
It's important for Us to say "thank you" to all donators and people who trusted & supported Us for years.
Thats why we are makinge sales on Trapera coins before the server start.
Purchase Trapera Coins before the server start to receive:
From 01/12 to 08/12: 100% more Trapera Coins
From 09/12 to 16/12: 70% more Trapera Coins
From 17/12 to 24/12:
50% more Trapera Coins
From 25/12 to 31/12:
30% more Trapera Coins
Only available from PayPal, Dotpay (Bank Transfers) and Paysafecard.
Every week till the start, there will be a 7 days PACC Lottery
on our Discord
All you have to do is write your nick in #pacc-lottery chanel
This PACC lottery will also be create on our FanPage
You can participate to both to have better chances!
Dates of lotteries:
1st:Starts on 01/12, ends on 08/12 - 18:00 CET
2nd:Starts on 09/12, ends on 16/12 - 18:00 CET
Starts on 17/12, ends on 24/12 - 18:00 CET
Starts on 25/12, ends on 01/01 - 12:00 CET
If you already won a lottery you can participate again to the next one!
We offer 7 PACC days for guilds that have 10+ members.
To receive your PACC days, create your guild after the server start and add all your members to it.
When it's done, contact VodkaGuN on Discord with the Guild Name.
Fully functional market in game.
Trapera Wikipedia - Market
Shop In Game
For better player's experience we decided to add the Shop In Game directly.
Trapera Wikipedia - Shop In Game
You can use our Rune Maker to makes runes, train magic level and conjure ammunition.
Trapera Wikipedia - Rune Maker
The principle is simple, you have to kill monsters and collect from them basical and specified items and exchange to best sets in game.
Trapera Wikipedia - Farming Items
You can sell your character on our online Characters Market.
Trapera Wikipedia - Characters Market
You can buy exercise weapons from our in game shop for 300 Trapera Coins or in game via NPC Willard for 300,000gp.
Trapera Wikipedia - Exercise Weapons
You can obtain Upgrading Crystals from NPC Frello (200cc) our Items Shop or from Daily Tasks, Daily Bosses, Solo Daily Bosses or quests.
Trapera Wikipedia - Upgrading System
Trapera Coins For Level Advances
Trapera coins for first level advances. It's only for first 10 players for each level.
Trapera Wikipedia - Trapera Coins For Level Advances
The principle is simple, a team of 3-6 players can do the dungeon, it can be repeteable with no limits.
Trapera Wikipedia - Dungeons
Our Training Monks system has got unique rooms for each player. Attacking a training monk regenerate 1 soul and 1 min of stamina every 5 minutes.
Trapera Wikipedia - Training Monks
Each day you can make 1 task that will unlock you the possibility to get your daily reward.
Trapera Wikipedia - Daily Tasks
Daily Bosses Spawns
Daily bosses system has been added to have fun day-to-day.
Trapera Wikipedia - Daily Bosses Spawns
All players that attacked bosses with this system will receive a reward bag which will contain a loot based on their chance.
Trapera Wikipedia - Reward Bag
Solo Daily Bosses
You can fight everyday Solo Bosses in arenas around the map.
Trapera Wikipedia - Solo Daily Bosses
Daily Exp Event
Every day at 21:00 CET the Top Powergamer can access to a boss called Yeti.
Trapera Wikipedia - Daily Exp Event
Classic auto loot with commands.
Trapera Wikipedia - Auto Loot
100+ tasks to animate your adventure on Trapera and reward you with some goodies for all monsters that you beat.
Trapera Wikipedia - Tasks
Rare Loot Effect
We decided to create a system that will show you which corpse has a rare item.
Trapera Wikipedia - Rare Loot Effect
You can use our interactive map to search all monster spots or NPCs you need. It is in BETA phase so few spots may be not added yet.
Trapera - Interactive Map
Trapera has got some higher tibia items and custom items like Black Demon Set, Slippers, Golden Weapons etc..
Trapera Wikipedia - Items
You will meet 80+ higher tibia and custom monsters on Trapera. They have some special items and abilities
Trapera Wikipedia - Monsters
Quests & Missions
There are 50+ quests and RPG missions all around the map with a lore that is updated with new content on our custom isle called Agardia.
Trapera Wikipedia - Quests & Missions
In past, we had some issues with the community management because I (Vodka) was the only one to manage it.
Our team was composed of 1 Maper, Me and a Sys Admin, they were not engaged in the community.
I had too many things to do alone and It was impossible to handle it, keeping mental healthy.
That's why, we have recruit 4 new staff members. They are experienced Trapera players.
We have now, 3 Tutors and 1 Community Manager that made his proofs as a tutor for months.
Tutors have mute command and will be there as a first contact between staff & you. You can ask them all your questions about the gameplay etc..
For more important things, you will be able to contact the Community Manager which will filter requests and transfer me the impossible ones to resolve by him.
The Community Manager will have only few commands to avoid any dramas. He will not be able to create items, he will have 0 cap etc..
Thanks to this staff reorganization, we will have more time for Trapera development.
List Of All Changes
After 2 months of work, that's what we did: (List will be updated till the start)
Click to open List Of All Changes ↓
- SSA: Better loot from Hydras
- Upgrading Crystals: Possibility to buy them from NPC Frello on Agardia for 200cc
- Banuta: Added missing Floors on Banuta
- Yeti: Improved loot, health and damage to the Yeti boss
- Elfus: Its dealing more damage
- Souleater: Can drop from 1 to 4 cc
- Wereboars & Werebadgers: They don't have invisibility anymore
- Oramond Minotaurs: They don't attack on distance anymore and give more experience
- Ban: Global red message in game when someone is banned
- Spells: Spells are now "animated"
- Mute: Added mute command for staff members
- Golden Outfit: Is now 2x cheaper
- Raids: Are now faster
- Ice Witch: Its dealing more damage
- Instant Sell All: Added Instant Sell All system
- Dungeons: You need from now, 3 or more players to launch Dungeon
- Oramond Catacombs: New exp place added
- Oldera Website: Is now faster
- Prison: Is bigger now
- Exp Places: Enlarged Hero Lord, Magical Demon, Defiler, Giant Spiders exp places
- West of Dragemia: Deleted Demon Skeletons and added more Ghouls & Skeletons
- Stamina: Is now activated
- Stamina & Soul: Regeneration of 1 min of stamina and 1 soul every 5 minutes if you hit Training Monk
- Rune Maker: Created the Rune Maker in our client
- Hero Lords: Improved experience
- Client: Updated to the latest version of OTCv8
- Farming Items: Added Farming Items system
- New Sets & Items: Added Falcon Set, Spirit Set and items required for Farming Items
- Wikipedia: Updated wikipedia with new systems, items, content and fixed some misses
- Paralyze Rune: Is weaker now, it's avoiding the black out in your city when you get paralysed
- Shop In Game: Added for better player's experience
- Market In Game: Requested by many players, Market is now added in the game
- Num Pad: Fixed moving stackable items with Num Pad
- NPC Henricus: Has got a better place for him, can't be move to a hole anymore
- Fire Field Bug: Soulfire Rune has been removed from the game till we fix it, because of the spaming field damage
- Strong Mana Potions: Added SMP which is giving 90 - 185 mp for the moment but this value may change (We are not sure if we keep SMP)
- NPC Dumbledore: Created and is the only one who is selling SMP, in Agardia magic shop
- NPC Dumbledore & Harry Potter: They have now real outfits from Harry Potter movie
- Movement Speed: Fixed the speed on map click
- Dice: Has been removed from Pirates loot
- NPC Zefir: Speaks only with 130+ lvl players
- Robe of the Underworld: is protecting from physical now (not from death)
- Djinns: Deleted the possibility to sell rings & amulets
- Purple & Red Tome: Added to NPC Rashid
- INQ: Improved damage from all INQ bosses and added the requirement of 1 throne from POI to enter the quest
- NPC Rashid: Added Black Dragon Shield (55k) and Falcon Shield (65k)
- Falcon Chief: Created a new boss Falcon Chief (dropping Falcon Shield), added raid for it
- Map Improvements: Made visually better Dragemia, Karmia and other map parts
- New Monsters: Water Elementals, Sea Serpents, Young Sea Serpents, Eternal Guardians, Zombies and added tasks for them
- Fishing Rod: Is now working on Water Elementals corpses and drop loot (trash, fish, rare fish etc..)
- NPC Gordon Ramsay: Is buying now Northern Pike (150gp), Green Perch (200gp) and Rainbow Trout (200gp)
- Namelock: Created auto namelock in the Shop in game
- Runes: Are now stackable
- Sprites: Added 300+ new sprites to the game
- New Exp Places: Sea Serpents, Young Sea Serpents, Water Elementals, Mutated Humans, Zombies, Grim Reapers, Nightmares, Black Dragons
- Teleports: Added animated text and effectst to Karmia temple teleports
- NPC King Traperius: Has now real king outfit and has been renamed to King Traperius
- Trapera Wipes: Trapera will now have normal wipes, when players will stop playing
- Daily Tasks Fixed Daily Task NPC (All tasks are now reseting on server save + added "report" word to report finished tasks)
- Zombies They have 10 more speed
- Farming Items Made loot 2x smaller & deleted them from NPC Yasir
- Buying Runes Deleted the possibility to buy bp of runes (because runes are stackable now)
- Logo Sprite Added Trapera Logo Sprite and added it in Karmia Temple
- Fireworks Created for 1st January
- Website Shop Deleted Shop from website
- Tibia Coins Scrolls Added to the shop: Green Trapera Coins Scroll (500 tc on use) and Red Trapera Coins Scroll (1000 tc on use)
- Market Added Northern Pike, Green Perch, Rainbow Trout to the market
- NPC Fisher Created NPC Fisher with mission to access to Sea Serpents
- Sea Serpents Task Reworked Young Sea Serpents and Sea Serpents tasks, they give 2x more exp and cash
- New items: Ring of Ending (5hp/2s and 10mp/1s), Power Crystal (This crystal upgrade instantly to +6 items), Astral Glyph (needed to acces to the a quest)
- Ultimate Path Quest: Added Ultimate Path quest for Ring of Ending and Power Crystal
- Wikipedia: Explained the Ultimate Path quest on Wikipedia (without spoilers)
- NPC Astral Witch: Created NPC Astral Witch (give task, mission, trade astral glyph and repair ring of ending)
- Astral Dragon: Created Astral Dragon monster
- New Bosses: Created 3 new bosses: Lokio's Officer, Lokio's General, Lokio's Marshal
- Stone Monster: Created new monster "Stone" which has 50k HP, doesn't attack and is unmovable to block few quests that may be skipped by runners
Check our Graphical Presentation which resume all what was explained there but with images.
Trapera - Graphical Presentation
You can follow our changelog on Discord to know what we have in plans to do & change.
Trapera Discord - Changelog
Some best screenshots from our latest editions.
Trapera TeamView comments (0)
As You know, we are not allowing Cave botters and PVP botters on our server.
We understand that everyone can make misstakes and 7 days of ban, on a open tibia server, that's too long.
We decided to give a second chance to everyone by reducing ban for bots from 7 days to 3 days.
It means if you already had a ban for 3 days, your character is already unbanned.
To prevent people of play with us with bots, we decide that everyone that have already 1 ban, the second one will be a permanent ban.
Bangladesh, a banned player for bot abusing, used a bug to sell his banned character to someone else.
Many of you though that we unbanned it so we are there to explain you that the person who bought this character has been banned again to respect the 3 days ban like everyone.
We are sorry for this bug and we are fixing it. Please be carefull in buying your accounts/characters, check before if they are banned or not.
There were also a bug with our Client Updater
We fixed it today. If you still have issues in game please close & open your client.
If the update fail please go to this page and make the point with AppData
Trapera.net - Client Issues
Thanks for enjoying this Summer Edition and for your trust.
Trapera Team.View comments (0)